HNA has partnered with some of the most reputable payroll service companies. We are able to provide the most complete selection in the industry of payroll solutions for your business.
Here is a List of Payroll Services that we can provide:
- Print Paychecks
- Direct Deposit of Paychecks
- Track and Pay Taxes
- IRS Taxes
- State Taxes
- Payroll Tax Deposits, Filing
- Employee Deductions – Health, 401Ks and more
- General Ledger Export to Quickbooks or Data File
- Third Party Payments, such as garnishments
- Worker's Comp Payments – Pay-As-You-Go
- OnLine 401K
- TimeKeeping Devices: On-Line, TimeClocks, FingerPrint, Phone
- OnLine TimeCard Management - Edit or Complete Employee TimeSheets
- OnLine Payroll Submission
- Payroll Compliance Posters
- Employee Manual in Digital (editable) Format
- HR Support - On Line and by Telephone
Employee Benefits don’t end with insurance offerings. Most employees expect and welcome the options of Section 125 Cafeteria Plans and Section 105 Healthcare Reimbursement Plans. With the tax benefits available to employers offered through these plans, they become a win-win situation for employer and employee. These plans do require an element of education for employees and human resource departments on proper administration of the plans according to government regulations, services that our Employee Benefit Consultants are happy to provide.
COBRA notifications and administration when employees leave is another area of education and support our consultants provide. Employers face strict deadlines for disclosing Plan information to all eligible employees.
All Plan Sponsors and Plan Administrators with ERISA Plans must follow a strict fiduciary code of conduct. You may be at risk and not even know it! Failure to comply with ERISA requirements can be extremely costly. Consequences for non-compliance may include government penalties, even employee lawsuits.
Employers face strict deadlines for disclosing Plan information to all eligible employees. And all Plan Sponsors and Plan Administrators with ERISA Plans must follow a strict fiduciary code of conduct.